Free advice any time
Nurses On-Call is a health advice and physician referral line that HCA Midwest provides to the public free of charge. Whether you are experiencing symptoms, worried about your child’s fever or caring for an aging parent, free medical advice is just one phone call away.
Nurses On-Call does not diagnose conditions, but we can help answer your questions about:
- Cardiovascular care (heart, veins and chest)
- Dermatology and skin care
- Ear, nose and throat care
- Gastroenterology (stomach and abdominal care)
- Neurology (head, brain, back and spine care)
- OB / GYN (pregnancy care and women’s health)
- Orthopedic care (bone and joint)
- Pulmonary care (chest, lungs and breathing)
- Pediatric care and children’s health
- Urology (bladder, kidney and urinary tract)
Find a doctor
Whether you want a primary care physician or a specialist, and close to home or quick access from work, there are a few easy ways to find a physician that fits both your needs and your lifestyle.
Choosing a doctor that's right for you is a big decision, and we want you to have all of the information you need.
HCA Midwest has more than 150 sites of care throughout the Kansas City area including hospitals, free standing ERs, urgent care centers, physician offices, and virtual care services.
Are you looking for a hospital that offers a particular service? We can help. If you have questions, give us a call at (816) 751-3000 and we'll point you in the right direction.
*NOTE: If you or someone you're assisting is experiencing chest pains, shortness of breath, seizures or a head injury, call 911 or go to the ER immediately.
With 11 ER locations and fast wait times in Kansas City, emergency care is more convenient than ever.
For ER locations and wait times, visit: Emergency Care in Kansas City.