Dear Future Volunteer,
Thank you for expressing an interest in volunteering at Research Medical Center. As a volunteer, you have the opportunity to contribute in a variety of clinical and non-clinical areas. Most importantly, you will provide a “special touch” of helpfulness and kindness to our patients, visitors and staff.
There are a few things you will need to complete before you can start volunteering:
- Complete the application here.
- High school students need to submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher, school counselor or other school professional and a copy of most recent report card.
- Once we receive your application, we will contact you by phone or email to schedule an interview to discuss our volunteer opportunities.
- After the interview, you will be scheduled with employee health to receive a TB test and flu shot.
- Once cleared through employee health you will attend orientation, take a campus tour, learn of departmental placement and receive your uniform and badge.
- Volunteers must be 14 years or older.
- Commitment: minimum four hours a week for three months.
We look forward to having you on our team!
Mission: Above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Vision: Together, we will be the premier healthcare destination for all we serve.
Values: Integrity, Compassion, Always, Respect, Excellence
Research Medical Center