Healthcare takes a turn for the better
As the leading healthcare provider in the Kansas City region, we are committed to your health and your care. We believe that informed and engaged patients are able to better manage their health and wellness. That’s why we started the Turn for the Better Podcast. Every two weeks our doctors will discuss the healthcare topics important to you and your family.
From the latest health tips and trending topics to leading-edge treatments and technology, check back every two weeks for a new episode from your local healthcare experts. And check out our Turn for the Better blog.
Listen NowListen to "Turn for the Better" on Spreaker.
- Changing the Face and Odds of Cancer - Lenna Levitch
- Summer and the ER Season for Kids: Tips All Parents Should Know - Dr. Stefanie Shustek
- What to do if the Unthinkable Happens. Why Our EMS System Works - Jason Martin
- Importance of Breast Health and Mammograms 101 - Dr Anne Kobbermann
- Stroke Is No Longer An “Old” Person’s Event – Signs and Symptoms - Dr Ameet Deshmukh
Like what you hear? Subscribe today via your favorite podcast platform below and never miss an episode! More platforms coming soon.