Healthcare takes a turn for the better
As the leading healthcare provider in the Kansas City region, we are committed to your health and your care. We believe that informed and engaged patients are able to better manage their health and wellness. That’s why we started the Turn for the Better Podcast. Every two weeks our doctors will discuss the healthcare topics important to you and your family.
From the latest health tips and trending topics to leading-edge treatments and technology, check back every two weeks for a new episode from your local healthcare experts. And check out our Turn for the Better blog.
Listen NowListen to "Turn for the Better" on Spreaker.
- Don't delay emergency care because of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Updated Safety Protocols
- Dr. Rachel Hailey: 2020 flu season update
- Dr. Stephen Scott: New year, new body
- Angie Lucchi: Telehealth - Bringing quality care closer to you
- Sami Mansfield: Cancer wellness
- How to protect you and your family from the flu - Dr. Hilary Nash
- Care Assure - Tamra Fisher
- Concussions: What you need to know - Dr. Lori Boyajian O'Neill
- Colorectal Cancer - Dr. Ben Mizrahi
- The Obesity Epidemic: Real Life Solutions for a Healthy You - Dr. Stephen Scott
- Women's Health Month: Infertility - There's No Need To Suffer In Silence - Dr. Celeste Brabec
- Changing the Face and Odds of Cancer - Lenna Levitch
- Summer and the ER Season for Kids: Tips All Parents Should Know - Dr. Stefanie Shustek
- What to do if the Unthinkable Happens. Why Our EMS System Works - Jason Martin
- Importance of Breast Health and Mammograms 101 - Dr Anne Kobbermann
- Stroke Is No Longer An “Old” Person’s Event - Signs and Symptoms - Dr Ameet Deshmukh