Lori's Gift Shop at Overland Park Regional Medical Center is located at on the first floor near the facility's Main Entrance. Hours are Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. We are currently working to extend week-night hours.
Online purchases can also be made.
Parking & walking on campus
- Connected 400-space patient and visitor parking garage
- Surface parking near the front driveway
- Free valet available at OPRMC front entrance
- Surface parking adjacent to these medical buildings:
- Doctors’ Building
- Medical Plaza West
- Quivira Medical Plaza
- Quivira Internal Medicine/Overland Park Surgery Center
Designated parking for mothers to be
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is happy to provide premium parking for Mothers to Be in the Doctors' Building and Medical Plaza West parking lots.
Entrances to hospital
- Parking garage entrance directly connects to hospital lobby
- New main entrance located in front of the hospital, adjacent to lobby
- New emergency entrance left of main entrance
“Heritage” walking trail
- New walking trail on north side of the hospital collaboratively designed with neighbors, local artists and historians
- Art and history combined on a trail, which includes outdoor seating areas made of native stone, native landscaping and historical signage
- Four focus areas along the trail:
- “Shelter” in the dwellings of Kanza and Shawnee Indians
- “Protection” from the soldiers at Fort Leavenworth and Fort Scott
- “Changes” connecting cities by the Strang Line, a streetcar system
- “Crossing”, a series of flat rocks allowing travelers to continue west
- Connects from Quivira Rd. to Johnson County’s Indian Creek Trail System
Hours can be found under Amenities
Hospital visiting hours
To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, physicians and colleagues, our normal visiting hours and policies have been temporarily revised. Please review our latest visitor policy.
Pharmacy information can be found on our Locations page under the Medical Offices tab.
Cards, letters and flowers will arrive faster if they are addressed as follows:
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
10500 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS 66215
Diagnostic laboratory and imaging services appointments:
For laboratory and X-ray services, no appointment is needed. Ultrasounds, MRIs and CT scans require appointments.
Our hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Laboratory, Ultrasound, MRI and CT scans patients enter via our Doctors' Medical Building (10550 Quivira Rd) and go to Suite 110
- X-ray patients enter via our Main Entrance
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Pediatric patients only
Please enter our Women’s and Children’s Entrance (10500 S Quivira Rd) and go to the triage window