To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, physicians and colleagues, our normal visiting hours and policies have been temporarily revised. Please review our latest visitor policy.
Parking & walking on campus
- Connected 400-space patient and visitor parking garage
- Surface parking near the front driveway
- Free valet available at OPRMC front entrance
- Surface parking adjacent to these medical buildings:
- Doctors’ Building
- Medical Plaza West
- Quivira Medical Plaza
- Quivira Internal Medicine/Overland Park Surgery Center
Designated parking for mothers to be
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is happy to provide premium parking for Mothers to Be in the Doctors' Building and Medical Plaza West parking lots.
Entrances to hospital
- Parking garage entrance directly connects to hospital lobby
- New main entrance located in front of the hospital, adjacent to lobby
- New emergency entrance left of main entrance
“Heritage” walking trail
- New walking trail on north side of the hospital collaboratively designed with neighbors, local artists and historians
- Art and history combined on a trail, which includes outdoor seating areas made of native stone, native landscaping and historical signage
- Four focus areas along the trail:
- “Shelter” in the dwellings of Kanza and Shawnee Indians
- “Protection” from the soldiers at Fort Leavenworth and Fort Scott
- “Changes” connecting cities by the Strang Line, a streetcar system
- “Crossing”, a series of flat rocks allowing travelers to continue west
- Connects from Quivira Rd. to Johnson County’s Indian Creek Trail System
Hours can be found under Amenities
Hospital visiting hours
Family and friends provide an integral part in the health and well-being of patients. That's why Overland Park Regional Medical Center encourages the presence and participation of visitors in our patients' care. They are valued partners in our care team.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center has open, flexible visiting hours – visitors are welcome 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but these hours may vary by department. Please ask your nurse for specifics on your unit.
We strive to balance open visitation with our patients' needs for a quiet, restful and safe environment. For the well-being of our patients, there may be times when we need to temporarily limit visitation, and when these situations occur, we will fully inform patients and their loved ones. We will work with you to come up with a visitation plan that best meets your needs. View our Patient Visitation Rights.
Pharmacy information can be found on our Locations page under the Medical Offices tab.
Cards, letters and flowers will arrive faster if they are addressed as follows:
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
10500 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS 66215