Our hospital's current visitor information
At the end of the day, our primary objective is keeping people healthy, and we thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our staff and patients. Our visitation policy may change at any time based on the safety needs of our staff and community. While in our facility, you must adhere to these guidelines:
- Daily visiting hours are from 5:00am to 9:00pm, and visitors are not allowed to check in after 8:30pm.
- There is no restriction on the number of visitors that can visit a patient at one time.
- There are no age restrictions for visitors, except for ICU and NICU patients. Children that would like to visit the ICU or NICU must be 14 years and older.
- If you are visiting a patient who is under observation or tests positive for coronavirus (COVID-19), please check with the unit for visitor guidelines.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when entering or exiting patient rooms.
We are dedicated to keeping our communities informed regarding emergency situations that may impact patient care.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.