Health Podcast. Are you into podcasts? Here's the health podcast you don't want to miss. Listen online or subscribe today! Listen to our podcast
About the Belton Hospital and ER
Belton Hospital is one of 10 HCA Midwest Health System hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas. Located conveniently at Highways 71 and 58 in Belton, Mo., Belton Hospital is a 71-bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
In 2011-2012, the hospital underwent a $39.2 million dollar renovation and expansion project to meet the growing medical needs of its community. Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. The excellent medical staff, advanced technology, community programs and highly qualified personnel make it possible to meet that goal.
- Time Critical Diagnosis Certified Level III Trauma Center
- Time Critical Diagnosis Certified Level III Stroke Designation
- Awarded 'A' Grade from the Leapfrog Group
- Earned 2020 Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award
- 2019 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines Stroke-Gold Plus Honor Roll Elite Plus
- Certified in Joint and Knee Replacement by The Joint Commission
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018-2021 Lantern Award Recipient
- Pathway Designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
Learn more about the hospital and ER in Belton:
- Facts about Belton Hospital
- Awards and recognition
- About HCA Midwest Health
- Directory for Belton Hospital
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Together, we will be the premier healthcare destination for all we serve.
Values (I CARE)
Integrity – We must model high, ethical standards, which means doing the right thing when no one is looking and walking the talk as leaders.
Compassion – No longer are we to live by the Golden Rule, but rather we are to live and operate by the Platinum Rule, which is to treat people how they want to be treated and being responsive to their needs.
Always – We are focused on creating a Culture of Always. This means every patient, every time and every touch. Always. Not Sometimes, Not Usually. Always.
Respect – It is imperative to demonstrate respect and teamwork to each and every employee, while focusing on patient-centered care.
Excellence – When you add the first four values together (Integrity, Compassion, Always and Respect), we will be the destination of Excellence and our metrics and indicators will prove it.