Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling
HCA Midwest Health now offers online pre-registration and mammogram scheduling at our hospitals and mammogram centers. We are committed to providing the most convenient methods to fulfill your healthcare needs.
Simply complete the 10-20 minute Online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling forms at least two (2) business days prior to your scheduled appointment. For privacy reasons, if you leave your computer idle for more than 20 minutes, your form will not be saved and you will have to begin again.
Before you begin, be sure you have all of the information listed below at hand:
- Social Security Number
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure
- All insurance card(s) information
- Employer information
Check-in with our registration staff on the date of your scheduled service to complete the registration process. Please be advised that you will sign all consent forms during your visit.
If you need to pre-register for an upcoming surgery with an ambulatory surgery center, please visit their Web site to register.
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center *
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center *
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center *
- Research Medical Center Pre-Registration *
* pre-registration for labor and delivery services available