PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Find a Surgery Center
Ambulatory surgery centers are also known as same-day surgery centers or outpatient surgery centers.
HCA Midwest Health System
903 E. 104th St, Suite 500
Kansas City, MO 64131
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Marie Crockett (816) 276-3306
Ashlee Peterson (816) 508-4144
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
About Our Network of Hospitals
HCA Midwest Health System is the area’s largest healthcare network, consisting of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and an array of other services to meet the healthcare needs of the greater Kansas City area. HCA Midwest Health System has invested more than $720 million to enhance and expand patient services since April 2003.
- Hospitals in 2011: 9
- Surgery Center in 2011: 5
- Psychiatric Care Facilities in 2011: 1
- Total Physicians: 1,903
- Total Employees: 8,126
- Number of Licensed Beds in 2011: 1,563
- Total Volunteers: 978 (as of 12/31/2011)
- Total patients treated in 2011: 652,401
- Annual Hospital Admissions in 2011: 55,898
- Annual Emergency Visits in 2011: 216,561
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with an HCA Midwest Health System doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
If you need to find the right doctor for you or the answer to a health question, HCA Midwest Health System’s Nurses On-Call is your resource: (816) 751-3000 or (913) 541-7400. Or, request a callback online. Nurses On-Call represents Midwest Physicians at all HCA Midwest Health System hospitals.
Your Link to Quality Physicians
- Helpful information to assist you in choosing from more than 2,000 affiliated physicians
- Find a physician by location, specialty or other personal treatment preferences
- Convenient appointment times available, including same-day or next-day availability
Your Link to Health Advice
- Nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide health advice
- Speak directly with experienced registered nurses who can answer questions and help you make an informed healthcare decision
Midwest Physicians, which is part of HCA Midwest Health System, is a network of experienced, multi-specialty physicians located throughout the Greater Kansas City metropolitan area. Currently Midwest Physicians represent 201 physicians, 102 primary care providers and 99 specialists. We have 53 physician practices providing care in 62 locations to serve our community.
To locate a physician near you and to schedule an appointment, call (816) 751-3000 or (913) 541-7400. Most of our primary care practices have same-day or next-day appointments available, affording you and your family access to quality healthcare. Midwest Physicians accept all major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Midwest Cancer Care
Take a risk assessment for breast, cervical, colorectal and prostate cancers. Or, see our schedule of cancer screenings, which includes breast, colorectal, prostate and skin. Midwest Cancer Care also offers additional health education, including tips that may help decrease the risk of developing cancer.
Midwest Heart Care
We are the largest provider of heart care in the Kansas City area. Our experienced team of heart care specialists and award-winning hospitals have all the pieces to put your heart back together. Visit Midwest Heart Care.
Accredited Chest Pain Centers
Regional Connecting Hospitals
The Midwest Neuroscience Institute is committed to providing patients with integrated, compassionate and individualized quality care for the full spectrum of brain, spine and nerve conditions such as:
Midwest Women’s Care celebrates the uniqueness of your life today and tomorrow. Your needs and experiences will change over the years, but our commitment to you will not. We’re there for you through all of life’s stages, whether you’re healthy or not, delivering some of the highest quality and most advanced women’s medical care available in our community.
Midwest Women’s Care sets the standard for quality medical care for all stages of a woman’s life – from just entering adulthood, to starting a family, to facing mid-life and aging issues.
Through Midwest Women’s Care, you have access to the services of many of the area’s finest physicians specializing in women’s and newborn care. Our board-certified, fellowship-trained physician experts offer a range of capabilities in preventive and routine gynecologic and primary care, mid-life and menopause care, and pregnancy-related specialties and neonatology.
- March 7, 2014 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM Patients and families living with mood disorders can benefit from a free support group at Research Psychiatric Center where patients and their families...
- March 8, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Labor and Delivery Tours, every Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. To participate, meet in the Main Lobby/Surgery...
- March 10, 2014 from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM Foxwood Room, 3pm – contact Lee Ann Botts (816) 331-3111 ext. 2229 for details.
- March 10, 2014 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM The goal of the group is to assist you as you move through the grief related to your loss and even address issues associated with future pregnancies. We...
Menorah Medical Center Earns Three-Year Accreditation in Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging from American College of RadiologyMarch 7, 2014 The ACR gold seal of accreditation recognizes the highest level of image quality and patient safety.
- March 7, 2014 Steve Wilkinson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Menorah Medical Center and longtime community supporter and collaborator, has joined the Leawood Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- March 3, 2014 College Park Family Care Center Registered Dietitian Diadra Harnden explains how the new information can guide us to right-size the portions we eat and our daily calorie intake to help reduce the country’s obesity epidemic and other health issues such as diabetes, heart disease and stroke (via KCTV 5).
- March 3, 2014 Research College of Nursing and Research Medical Center have partnered to fast track quality improvement priorities while preparing new graduates to participate in improving quality and safety upon graduation (Reprinted courtesy of KC Nursing News).
Adam & Amanda Brown - when they experienced several medical emergencies in a two-year period, they finally found a hospital’s emergency room that responded to their needs quickly, efficiently and professionally.