PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Find a Surgery Center
Ambulatory surgery centers are also known as same-day surgery centers or outpatient surgery centers.
HCA Midwest Health
903 E. 104th Street, Suite 500
Kansas City, MO 64131
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Marie Crockett (816) 276-3306
Christine Hamele (816) 508-4197
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
About Our Network of Hospitals
HCA Midwest Health is the area’s largest healthcare network, consisting of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and an array of other services to meet the healthcare needs of the greater Kansas City area. HCA Midwest Health has invested more than $720 million to enhance and expand patient services since April 2003.
- Hospitals in 2011: 9
- Surgery Center in 2011: 5
- Psychiatric Care Facilities in 2011: 1
- Total Physicians: 1,903
- Total Employees: 8,126
- Number of Licensed Beds in 2011: 1,563
- Total Volunteers: 978 (as of 12/31/2011)
- Total patients treated in 2011: 652,401
- Annual Hospital Admissions in 2011: 55,898
- Annual Emergency Visits in 2011: 216,561
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with an HCA Midwest Health doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
If you need to find the right doctor for you or the answer to a health question, HCA Midwest Health’s Nurses On-Call is your resource: (816) 751-3000 or (913) 541-7400. Or, request a callback online. Nurses On-Call represents Midwest Physicians at all HCA Midwest Health hospitals.
Your Link to Quality Physicians
- Helpful information to assist you in choosing from more than 2,000 affiliated physicians
- Find a physician by location, specialty or other personal treatment preferences
- Convenient appointment times available, including same-day or next-day availability
Your Link to Health Advice
- Nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide health advice
- Speak directly with experienced registered nurses who can answer questions and help you make an informed healthcare decision
Midwest Physicians, which is part of HCA Midwest Health, is a network of experienced, multi-specialty physicians located throughout the Greater Kansas City metropolitan area. Currently Midwest Physicians represent 201 physicians, 102 primary care providers and 99 specialists. We have 53 physician practices providing care in 62 locations to serve our community.
To locate a physician near you and to schedule an appointment, call (816) 751-3000 or (913) 541-7400. Most of our primary care practices have same-day or next-day appointments available, affording you and your family access to quality healthcare. Midwest Physicians accept all major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Midwest Cancer Care
Take a risk assessment for breast, cervical, colorectal and prostate cancers. Or, see our schedule of cancer screenings, which includes breast, colorectal, prostate and skin. Midwest Cancer Care also offers additional health education, including tips that may help decrease the risk of developing cancer.
Midwest Heart Care
We are the largest provider of heart care in the Kansas City area. Our experienced team of heart care specialists and award-winning hospitals have all the pieces to put your heart back together. Visit Midwest Heart Care.
Accredited Chest Pain Centers
Regional Connecting Hospitals
The Midwest Neuroscience Institute is committed to providing patients with integrated, compassionate and individualized quality care for the full spectrum of brain, spine and nerve conditions such as:
Midwest Women’s Care celebrates the uniqueness of your life today and tomorrow. Your needs and experiences will change over the years, but our commitment to you will not. We’re there for you through all of life’s stages, whether you’re healthy or not, delivering some of the highest quality and most advanced women’s medical care available in our community.
Midwest Women’s Care sets the standard for quality medical care for all stages of a woman’s life – from just entering adulthood, to starting a family, to facing mid-life and aging issues.
Through Midwest Women’s Care, you have access to the services of many of the area’s finest physicians specializing in women’s and newborn care. Our board-certified, fellowship-trained physician experts offer a range of capabilities in preventive and routine gynecologic and primary care, mid-life and menopause care, and pregnancy-related specialties and neonatology.
- September 17, 2014 from 11:30 AM to 01:00 PM Lunch for Life is a community education series each month that features a guest speaker(s) discussing various health-related topics. Cost is $4, or $3 ...
- September 17, 2014 from 03:00 PM to 04:30 PM Clearing the Fog (coping with cognitive function “changes” after chemotherapy | After going through chemotherapy, some people experience changes...
- September 17, 2014 from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM A support group for survivors of stroke and their families and/or caregivers. To register, call Jennifer Parreira at (816) 276-3946. More info
- September 17, 2014 from 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM Labor and Delivery Tours, every Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. To participate, meet in the Main Lobby/Surgery...
- September 10, 2014 The federal government is rolling out a new policy to combat prescription drug addiction as the epidemic skyrockets. Dr. Irfan Handoo at the Research Psychiatric Center said they are seeing a record number of prescription drug addicts.
- August 28, 2014 Mary Willis, a registered dietician at College Park Family Care Center, says avoid the processed foods and opt instead for fruits and veggies. Here’s what parents need to know.
- August 25, 2014 Has your daughter had her first well-woman exam? Is she anxious or apprehensive about seeing the doctor when she feels perfectly fine? Dr. Hilary S. Nash with College Park Family Care discusses why this annual exam is necessary and how explaining what to expect can ease any fears she might have. Here’s her advice to parents.
- August 25, 2014 If you’ve ever had a migraine, you know how debilitating it can be - the pain, nausea, light sensitivity and even dizziness. But according to Dr. Kelly O’Brien with Lee’s Summit Family Care and Lee’s Summit Medical Center, you can avoid some migraines by learning about and avoiding the triggers, which could include hunger, excessive caffeine and even exercise.