In order to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and you, our visitors, we have instilled a series of regulations and restrictions so that we can continue to fight against the spread of COVID-19.
- Visitors of all ages are welcome
- Critical Care visitors are limited to two people per patient and must be at least 13 years old
- All patients and visitors must self-attest that they are not experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Congestion and/or runny nose
- Fever or chills
- Muscle and/or body aches
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- New loss of taste and/or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
We are dedicated to keeping our communities informed regarding emergency situations that may impact patient care.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.