While it’s best to take your classes at the hospital where you plan to deliver, if you have schedule conflicts, you may take classes at any of our five locations.
Healthy Arrivals is pleased to offer:
- Preparation for Childbirth – This is the labor and delivery preparation class for you and your coach. Offered in 4 Week Series, One Day class, 2 week Series and On Line.
- Marvelous Multiples - Specifically for parents who find out their pregnancy involves more than one baby. This labor and delivery class will teach you everything you need to know.
- Low Intervention – This course is a supplement to the Preparation for Childbirth class. We will cover non-medical coping strategies for your labor and delivery. You should sign up for this class after your provider/Certified Midwife has agreed to support this choice.
- Infant CPR - American Heart Association basic life support skills for your newborn to one year old.
- Breastfeeding Successfully - Instructors with specialized training or certification in breastfeeding teach techniques for successful breastfeeding.
- Baby Basics 101 - The Nurse Educators will cover the latest information on newborn care and common concerns for the first few weeks at home. Topics include diapering, swaddling, bathing and feeding. We will also cover techniques to calm a crying baby.
Our classes fill up quickly, so register as soon as you can! Need more Information? Call (913) 438-4773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Online for a Class
Register today for your childbirth class. You will be able to search with keywords (i.e., Healthy Arrivals, labor of love, breastfeeding, etc.) or by your zip code.