Outpatient behavioral health programs in Kansas City
Outpatient services help people whose mental health problems aren't severe enough to require inpatient treatment. It's cheaper and more flexible since the patient can work sessions around their work and other commitments.
This approach works best with patients who have problems that don't seriously affect their ways of life, such as anxiety, minor depression or eating disorders.
Our outpatient services include:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Adolescent intensive outpatient program (IOP)
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
The Partial Hospitalization Program helps teens whose emotional or behavioral problems affect their ability to function at home and at school. This program offers them the intensive treatment available as an inpatient, but they can go home every afternoon.
Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
This program provides an intermediate level of care for teens between 12 and 18 years old with needs too complex for individual therapy alone but who don’t need inpatient care.
The program is led by an experienced team that integrates evidence-based clinical programming to provide teens with new tools to master everyday life's practical challenges.
- Psychiatrist evaluation
- Medication management when needed
- Structured group therapy with a licensed clinician 3 evenings weekly
- Family-centered participation one evening weekly
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Interpersonal effectiveness skills building
- Behavioral life skills training
Sessions are held every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30pm to 8:00pm at Research Medical Center Brookside Campus. When you arrive, park in Lot C.
The Research Brookside Campus address is:
6675 Holmes Rd., Suite 203
Kansas City, MO 64131