The physicians at the gynecologic cancer center at Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health focus their energy on making your care and treatment as comfortable as possible, with a commitment and compassion that is unmatched. Our multidisciplinary team of experts focuses on compassionate, quality care with the goal for each patient of a healthy and active lifestyle. They:
- Oversee the care provided to patients with a gynecologic malignancy
- Specialize in minimally invasive robotic surgery, offering precise control and access to hard-to-reach-areas, allowing complex surgeries to be performed through a few small incisions
- Participate in dedicated multi-specialty gynecologic oncology cancer conferences to discuss individual patient cases and determine the most effective treatment as quickly as possible
- Refer appropriate patients for genetic risk assessment and counseling who have concerns about their personal and/or family history of cancer
- Offer access to national clinical research trials and cutting-edge therapies for patients in our local communities
Our physicians specialize in all types of gynecologic cancer including cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, vaginal cancer, vulvar cancer, and uterine cancer. Our specialists are recognized throughout the area for expertise in gynecologic surgeries.
The gynecologic oncology center of excellence at Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health is overseen by a panel of physician experts recognized in their specialties. This center of excellence ensures patients receive the highest quality care and the best patient experience.
Our Gynecologic Oncology practices are located on the campuses of Overland Park Regional Medical Center and Research Medical Center. For more information, contact us at (816) 751-3775.