24-hour TLC for women with high-risk pregnancies
If you need round-the-clock care while you are pregnant, turn to HCA Midwest Health. Our antepartum unit at Overland Park Regional Medical Center is specially designed for your comfort and safety. Our goal: To help you carry your baby or babies full-term or as close to full-term as possible, and to keep you healthy and relaxed while preparing to give birth.
Doctors from across the 13-county region refer to us when their pregnant patients have complications and need specialized hospital care. The unit offers:
- Tests and screenings for expectant moms who have chronic health conditions or who had complications during a previous pregnancy or birth
- 24-hour advanced care in a comfortable, calming environment
- Oversized suites with plenty of room for visitors, staff and equipment, including special activities for your family
- A care team of highly specialized doctors and perinatal nurse practitioners who provide daily consultation to keep you and your baby or babies as healthy as possible
- Support team members, including social workers, a therapist and other professionals
- Activities to help you stay busy, active and entertained, including physical therapy, scrapbooking, movies and free Wi-Fi
- Compassion, pampering and personal support for your physical and emotional well-being
To find out more about our antepartum unit, or any of our neonatal or women’s services, call us at 1-877-769-6636.