HCA Midwest Health is home to Research College of Nursing, our fully-accredited institution for nursing students who are transforming health care through heroic leadership. Trusted for over 110 years, Research College of Nursing is committed to empowering nurses, building leaders and caring for community.
- Accelerated, 1-year track (non-nursing Bachelor’s degree required)
- Transfer, 2-year track (pre-requisites required)
- Executive Practice & Healthcare Leadership (EPHL)
- Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
RN to MSN entry-point option is available to ADN and diploma prepared nurses.
Visit Research College to learn more about scholarships and exclusive tuition discounts available to HCA employees.