About Lexington Medical Clinic
Lexington Medical Clinic is conveniently located near Lafayette Regional Health Center. We provide comprehensive primary care services for residents of Lexington and surrounding communities. The clinic's affiliation with Lafayette Regional ensures patients have a quick and convenient option should there be a need for more specialized care or hospitalization.
For more information about Lexington Medical Clinic, please call (660) 259-2216.
Medical services offered at our clinic
We provide a wide range of services at the Lexington Medical Clinic, including:
- Access to Lafayette Regional Health Center services such as advanced imaging, rehabilitation and surgical services
- Annual exams, vaccinations, and other well-visit services
- Lab testing
- Minor surgical procedures
- Minor emergency, illness or injury care
- Pregnancy and newborn care
- Primary care for patients of all ages—from infants and children to adults and seniors
- Same and next-day appointments
To reduce wait time, we recommend patients download, print and bring the completed, relevant forms for their upcoming appointment:
Getting to the clinic
The Lexington Medical Clinic is located on Main Street, less than a mile from Lafayette Regional Health Center. We are open Mon - Thurs: 8:00am - 5:00pm and Fri: 8:00am - 4:00pm.
We offer handicap parking in front of the clinic by the main entrance and general parking behind the building.
If you have any questions about your visit, please call (660) 259-2216.