Whether you are preparing for the birth of your first child or your family is growing, HCA Midwest Health Healthy Arrivals offers a variety of virtual prenatal education classes to help you prepare and care for your new little one.
For questions, class schedules or to register for a class, please email. All classes are free.
Convenient, Online Courses
Our eLearning classes give you access to online childbirth courses with illustrations and videos. You and your partner will work at your own pace. The classes are useful as a resource to have at home when you need it or as a refresher course for repeat parents. You will enjoy unlimited access to the eLearning classes.
- Baby Basics 101 includes what to expect at delivery and the latest information on newborn care, sleep and bathing safety as well as calming a crying baby.
- Breastfeeding Successfully includes benefits of breastfeeding for mom & baby, techniques for successful breastfeeding, signs baby is hungry or getting enough. Combining breastfeeding & returning to work or school. Being fully informed before baby is born will save time and prevent frustration as the new mom feeds her baby.
- Childbirth Preparation includes discomforts of pregnancy, understanding labor (tools and techniques), medications, labor support techniques, vaginal delivery and cesarean birth, caring for yourself postpartum, and feeding/caring for your newborn.
Live Video Classes via Zoom
HCA Midwest Health is offering Healthy Arrivals prenatal education classes via Zoom. You and your partner can take these classes in the comfort and safety of your own home. Most classes are 2-4 hours long due the class content and Q&A’s.
- Baby Basics 101
- Breastfeeding Successfully
- Childbirth Preparation
- Low Intervention Childbirth includes discussing non-medical coping strategies for labor and useful labor positions for pain management.