The idea that you would have to endure a long wait time during an emergency is definitely not very comforting. If it’s enough of an emergency to go to an ER, it’s enough of an emergency to be seen by a health professional quickly.
HCA Midwest Health hospitals have the fastest wait times in the region, according to data on , a government run website with quality information for over 4,000 hospitals across the country. Our emergency room wait times ranged between 4-6mins while many in our region had times that far exceeded the national average of 21mins. *
Below are the average wait times as found by Hospital Compare among HCA Midwest Health Kansas City area hospitals:
- Belton Regional Medical Center – 5 minutes
- Centerpoint Medical Center – 5 minutes
- Lafayette Regional Health Center – 4 minutes
- Lee’s Summit Medical Center – 5 minutes
- Menorah Medical Center – 6 minutes
- Overland Park Regional – 6 minutes
- Research Medical Center – 4 minutes
*Average of other regional hospitals 20 minutes. Data from July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015.
The hospitals of HCA Midwest Health take our patients’ time seriously. Find an ER near yousee average emergency room wait times.