Where can I make a doctor’s appointment online in Kansas City?
We understand that the days fill up fast and it’s hard to make time for things like calling your doctor. That’s why we’re working to make it easier, with online scheduling—available whenever you need it and wherever you have internet access.
While not all doctors participate in our online appointment scheduling, you will find hundreds of local physicians that do – including pediatricians, primary care doctors and specialists. Most of our primary care practices have same-day or next-day appointments available and HCA Midwest Health physicians accept all major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Online Scheduling & Physician Finder
Here are just a few of the things you can do with our online tool:
- Find a Doctor. Whether you are looking to find your current doctor or a new primary care provider or specialist, our online tool can help. Search by name, specialty or advanced features (such as gender). For many, you can also make an appointment online.
- Make an Appointment. Once you’ve found a physician, you can make your appointment. For many, that’s just a click of the Book Appointment button next to their listing to use our online scheduling tool. You could also call the office directly or use our Nurses-On-Call helpline at (800) 386-9355.
- Get Directions. Link directions to Google Maps where you can view the practice locations, plan your route or start turn-by-turn directions.
Learn more about the more than 500 doctors and healthcare providers in our network that are providing local care throughout the Kansas City region by visiting MyMidwestPhysician.com. You can also make appointments around the clock through our Physician Referral Line at (800) 386-9355 (closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day).
HCA Midwest Health physicians cover more than 84 clinical specialties and services, including:
- Allergy and Immunology
- Bariatric Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cardiology (Electrophysiology, Surgery, Interventional, Nuclear, Vascular)
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecology & Urogynecology
- Hand Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Neurology, Neurosurgery and Neurophysiology
- Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Pain Management
- Pediatric specialties:
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Pediatric Genetics
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Radiology
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Robotic-assisted Surgery
- Sleep Medicine
- Spine Care
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Medicine & Vascular Surgery
Call (800) 386-9355 for more information on specialties and services or to make an appointment.