HCA Midwest Health - September 12, 2017

Can I get a thyroid test at Overland Park Regional Medical Center?

If you think you have an issue with your thyroid, we recommend you see your primary doctor first. Diagnosing a thyroid condition may involve blood tests or even a thyroid imaging study and your doctor may recommend these tests.

Thyroid blood tests may be performed by the doctor’s office or an outpatient lab with a doctor’s order. Thyroid imaging studies are usually done at hospitals, including Overland Park Regional Medical Center.

To find a doctor, call our physician referral line at (800) 386-9355. Or you can use our Physician Finder.

tags: t4b , womens health