The Center for Wellness at Midwest Heart Associates is now open, offering comprehensive heart disease risk assessment and prevention programs. Prevention is paramount to a healthy, productive life. Seventy-eight percent of U.S. adults are eligible for one or more preventative interventions, including smoking, inadequate physical activity and unhealthy diet. The Center for Wellness provides state-of-the-art screening tests and current risk-reduction management techniques to aid in early detection and disease prevention.
Under the direction of board-certified cardiologist Willie E. Lawrence, Jr., MD, FACC, and Jo Hilbrenner, FNP-C, the Center offers:
- Comprehensive screening, including EKG, cholesterol, blood pressure and more
- Personalized prevention plan for each client
- Educational programs, stress management classes, yoga, weight loss and exercise classes
- Cardiac, nutrition and exercise expertise
- Convenient appointment and class times for working clients
- Cost is just $35
Call (816) 276-4800 or email MHawell@hcahealthcare.com to make an appointment.