January 31, 2013
Ahmed A. Romeya, MD, has joined Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists and the medical staff of Research Medical Center. He is pleased to be accepting new patients.
- Board certified in thoracic and general surgery, and internal medicine
- Specialized expertise in minimally-invasive cardiac and thoracic surgery, and endovascular procedures, including trans-catheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- More than 20 years experience in hospitalist, general surgery and cardiothoracic surgery settings.
- Now accepting new patients at Research Medical Center and Overland Park Regional Medical Center office locations
- Accepts all major insurance plans
Medical School: University of Zagreb Medical School
Residency: General surgery – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Swedish Medical Center; Internal Medicine – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center ; Cardiothoracic Surgery – University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Board Certifications: Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Call (816) 523-7088 to schedule an appointment.
About Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists
Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists is a group of experienced, board-certified heart care specialists committed to providing the communities we serve with the highest level of care in a supportive and comfortable setting. We offer comprehensive heart care, including general cardiology, electrophysiology, interventional cardiology and cardio-thoracic surgery. Our strong partnerships with our primary care colleagues allow us to establish and deliver a strong and consistent continuum of care for the patients we serve.