We specialize in tiny miracles. And their moms.
Congratulations! Bringing a new life into the world is about the most exciting thing you’ll ever do. Whether you’re already pregnant, still trying or just beginning to plan your family, you’re making some of the most important decisions of your life. Deciding where to have your baby doesn’t have to be hard.
More Moms Trust HCA Midwest Health
HCA Midwest Health delivers more babies than any other hospital system in the Kansas City region. In fact, more than 5,000 moms from across 13 counties choose to deliver their babies with us each year.
While that experience makes a difference, every birth is new and unique, supported by our unmatched expertise and resources. Whatever your needs and preferences, we’ll make sure you and your baby get the healthiest, happiest start possible.
Tell your doctor you want an HCA Midwest Health hospital. Need a doctor? To find an Ob-Gyn or midwife that delivers babies at one of our hospitals call (913) 541-8330.
Kansas City Area Birth Centers
HCA Midwest Health offers labor and delivery services at four area hospitals:
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Each hospital is backed up by the resources of HCA Midwest Health and provides a relaxed, nurturing, secure environment and highly coordinated care for you and your baby. So you can choose the hospital closest to home with the specific services you need or want.
Strength in Numbers
- Comfortable, spacious maternity and birthing suites
- Experienced doctors who are board-certified and fellowship-trained in caring for new moms and newborns, including multiple births and those at high risk
- The region’s largest and most experienced network of certified nurse midwives, for a more home-like, natural birth experience for low-risk moms
- Level II and III neonatal intensive care units (NICUs) if your baby needs advanced care with specialists available 24/7
- A neonatal transport system to safely transfer newborns and their moms to one of our NICUs from any hospital region, if needed.
- Guidance for bonding and caring for your baby in the hospital. We encourage skin-to-skin contact as soon and as often as safely possible.
To find out more, or to schedule a tour or appointment, call us at (913) 541-8330.