Midwest Heart Care
Coronary Calcium Scan
A coronary calcium scan, also known as cardiac calcium scoring, is a simple, non-invasive scan of your heart and can be the most convenient way to evaluate your risk for a heart attack or heart disease. Heart scans can be beneficial for people who have no symptoms of heart disease but who do smoke, have diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure or a family history of heart disease. HCA Midwest Health System offers this simple scan for just $50 at each of our five accredited chest pain centers:
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Lee’s Summit Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Call today (816) 751-3000 or (913) 541-7400 for a cardiac calcium scoring appointment. Know your score and take control of your heart health.
Heart Attack Warning Signs
- Discomfort in the chest such as pressure, fullness or squeezing
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in areas of the upper body such as shoulders, arms, back, neck and jaw
- Sweating, lightheadedness, and nausea
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms, call 911 and just get here!
Heart Care Locations
Five Accredited Chest Pain Centers
Regional Connection Hospitals
40 Heart Care Specialists
To make an appointment with a heart care specialist, call 1-888-505-8880.