Patients may now
prior to arrival at the
hospital for a procedure
or an appointment.
- This includes anyone who:
- Is scheduled for a procedure
- Is an expectant mother
- Is requesting an appointment for a screening mammogram
- Online Pre-Registration enables our patients to check in online for their scheduled test or procedure for a more convenient healthcare experience.
- Ability to pre-register in the comfort of your own home or office
- Simplified registration process
How does it work?
- Click here to visit our Online Pre-Registration page.
- From the Online Pre-Registration page,
select the appropriate option to begin.
- Read the instructions and gather the items
you will need to have on-hand in order to
complete your pre-registration, such as
emergency contact information, insurance
- The system will direct you from page to
page during the pre-registration process.
Belton Regional Medical Center • Centerpoint Medical Center
• Lafayette Regional Health Center
Lee's Summit Medical Center
Menorah Medical Center
Overland Park Regional Health Center
Research Medical Center
Does one of these apply to you?
Expecting a baby?
Need to schedule
a screening mammogram?
Scheduled for a procedure?
If so, you may pre-register online!
Online Pre-Registration is available 24/7 anywhere you have internet access. It's quick and convenient. See our website to find out more!